Wham, Bam, Instagram

I’ve been a little MIA lately, blog-wise, and haven’t had much time to write, but somehow found sufficient time to constantly update my Instagram – which now seems to be my primary platform for social media shenanigans, to the extent that even Twitter has sort of become my vicarious Instagram feed (I still love you though).

It comes as no surprise though, to say the least – I enjoy photography, for one, and it takes such a minimal amount of time to update and upload a picture, although I do spend some time editing them on the iPhone, what with there being plenty of nifty apps out there, just waiting for you to seize them. Oh, and seize them, I did. Of course.

(Yes, I still have a tonne of unedited pictures from my DSLR, but they’re now stored in the laptop, so that’s a step taken at least!)

Listening to Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience. Recommended by the beau, and also because I was hooked since Suit and Tie. The entire album embodies a much smoother, suaver sound on the whole – still incredibly sexy (if not sexier) – and makes me think of dapper suits, finely-aged scotch, and delicious romps in high-roller suites. Nicely done.

Digressing, I’ve been spending the last couple of days pushing my picture-editing boundaries, duplicating pictures and eventually coming up with The Siamese Concept, a Siamese twin-inspired series of pictures taken from the shoots I’ve previously done. Challenging my creativity every single day, yes. Probably because I’m part Thai as well.

A bit of a preview,

(although those who follow me on Instagram have probably already seen (some of) the others)

Initially called W (my obsession with W Hotels must’ve subconsciously influenced it), but the beau came up with Double V instead – as a testament to the favourite letter in my name. The man knows me well.

#TheSiameseConcept

x

Share:

8 Comments

1. December 9, 2016 / 12:58 AM

“I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.”

2. December 15, 2016 / 12:51 PM

“I value the post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.”

3. December 15, 2016 / 1:04 PM

“One thing I’d prefer to say is before buying more computer memory, have a look at the machine in to which it could well be installed. If your machine is definitely running Windows XP, for instance, a memory limit is 3.25GB. Installing above this would just constitute some sort of waste. Make certain that one’s motherboard can handle the actual upgrade volume, as well. Great blog post.”

4. December 15, 2016 / 1:11 PM

“Excellent goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you’re just too great. I actually like what you have got right here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which in which you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.”

5. December 15, 2016 / 1:17 PM

“Your way of describing everything in this article is really good, every one be able to effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.”

6. December 15, 2016 / 1:24 PM

“As I website possessor I believe the content material here is rattling great , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.”

7. December 15, 2016 / 1:34 PM

“Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!”